[BLU/Officers] SSL on the BLU server

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:15:53 EST 2024

I played around with LetsEncrypt for much of Sunday afternoon and evening,
and SSL is now operational for BLU.ORG.

It could use some additional testing to see if I missed anything. Let me
know if you notice anything broken.

I tried it on BUGC as well, but too much of their website uses absolute
URIs within its pages where relative URIs would suffice, and overhauling it
to work with SSL simply isn't feasible for me; it looks like an enormous
chore. The BUGC people should take the lead in refactoring their content.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6