[BLU/Officers] Thanks for nothing USGS...

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:23:40 EDT 2024

Wonderful. If he wrote it in GO, Brian will be thrilled... :)

I will see what other cyberphysical systems (CPS, my latest TLA) speakers
we can ask join. I wrote a script for the yagi antenna controller Gyllinsky
and I were going to use for BOSNet... we had an RS-232 version...
https://web.mit.edu/~kkeville/www/ephemeris/
and then we upgraded to a USB version when we adapted the script that came
with this...
https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/usb-rocket-launcher/
remember those? Back when you could shoot things at co-workers? Ah, good
times...

We will want to turn off recording at about 9PM or so so that we can get
some of Prof. Gyllinsky's students to talk... not all of them but a couple.
We did that last time IIRC.
https://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2024-apr

Jabr, I will work with you to get all of Prof. Gyllinsky's info on to the
website. And his students where I can scrounge up details.

Kurt