[BLU/Officers] FreeBSD 14

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:27:55 EST 2023

My first exposure to UNIX was BSD 2.8 on a pair of tiny PDP-11/34a servers,
in the fall of 1983, when I enrolled in an Assembly Language class at
UMass-Boston's Math Dept.. Almost a year later, we upgraded to BSD 4.2 on a
pair of VAX-11/780 servers.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6