[BLU/Officers] Chat logs Re: Slide follow-up

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:01:05 EDT 2023

On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 3:58 PM John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> Yes, I posted the chat log to the BLU website,

We should probably post CHAT WILL BE PRESERVED at the beginning of the chat
as fair warning (along with the Keyboard shortcuts i posted), in addition
to audible announcements of that. (Some folks may assume that the chat is
the off-the-record alternatve since it's not in the You-Tube recording.)

There's no automatic way to save the chat data, at least not that I'm aware
> of.

Maybe we should ask about APIs?

// bill