[BLU/Officers] Speakers list errata ?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:53:28 EDT 2023

I took a look at the calendar.

I used the GEDCOM* name format for names in the persons table, but somehow
missed it when adding Don Becker back in 2008, and I didn't add the
speakers lists to the web page until many years after that. I've corrected
his record, and it's no longer giving the python exception.

I imagine the two Mark Woodwards are probably the same person, but I don't
know that for sure. I'll have to dig back in my inbox to 2011 to see if I
can find any clues to resolve the question.

*GEDCOM stands for "Genealogical Data Communications", a file format for
exchanging genealogical data. Internationally, and historically, there
exist(ed) many different conventions for delineating personal names vs
family names, so for maximum utility GEDCOM uses slash characters to
delimit the family name. E.g.,

    "Montmorency Quintus /Blodgett/ Jr.", a.k.a. "Spike".

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6