[BLU/Officers] November?

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:13:59 EDT 2021

Would it need to be Perlish to get them interested? There was some talk of
getting Brian / Shankar to reprise their PC build discussion some time this
(remaining) year.

When did we last have Æleen Frisch? She is a local... :)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/aeleen/

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 8:49 PM Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we have a November speaker?
>
> The Charlotte group (branded as Perl Mongers but Linux, FLOSS, etc)
realized their Last Wednesday formula won't work in November and would move
to 11/17 same as BLU - but don't have a speaker, so if we had something,
 I'd invite them.

> (Boston Perl has been co-sponsoring Zoom/Jitsi meetings with them.)
>
> FYI. The joint Charlotte/Boston meeting tonight was Randal Schwartz,
former Perl gohd, talking Dart/Flutter, demo of multiplatform UI/app
development - with dynamic reload. It was a good explanation and demo.