[BLU/Officers] Ideas for BLU meeting in February 2022?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:40:56 EST 2021

> I'd welcome suggestions for speakers and topics, at least for February,
> and perhaps April and beyond.

BLU have mostly done systems and applications, not languages/development
environments, so this may be off-base, but i've we're open to pushing the
envelope a bit -

Randal Schwartz, long-time Perl doyen, has pivoted to multiplatform app
development with Dart/Flutter and is a Google Ambassador for Flutter. He
gave a good remote talk for Charlotte.PM (& Boston.PM) in October.
My preview was pretty accurate - https://boston.pm.org/bpm/Calendar#Past
Seems like a good choice for app/UI development if needing to support mixed
devices.

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com