[BLU/Officers] July 21st meeting

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Jul 20 07:04:59 EDT 2021

I haven't heard any update about Jason's bio, which is five years stale. No
confirmation of whether it was still accurate, needed an update, or should
be deleted.

I figure deleting it is preferable to leaving outdated information publicly
visible, so I've deleted Jason's bio. I can always add it back if and when
I receive fresh details.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6