[BLU/Officers] July 21st meeting

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:21:12 EDT 2021

Tell you what. Go ahead and put the SBC Roundup back on the schedule and I
will carry as much as I can.  Note that I don't have even an hour worth of
material so we will need more than a few anecdotes from our constituency.
But I will line up all of my dev boards and iterate through the (what I
consider to be the) fascinating Linux backstory on many of them. That is
probably a dozen Linux distro and device hacking stories...