[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:19:15 EST 2021

Unbelievable. I am so sorry for you. I will ask a guy I know about these
rebreather masks that he bought for air travel. Much more comfortable but I
am not sure the airlines recognize them.

We'll make 22 a good start for you, Shankar. Brian, want to start a
computer company? Get Bill Buck involved? We would have to move to Texas
but I want to do that anyhow. :)  Be close to AMD...