[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:51:16 EST 2021

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 6:59 PM Kurt Keville <kurt.keville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lucky bastards. I, myself, am living in a plastic bubble...

As well we should.

I'd worry that outdoor socializing would still be too close sans-mask,
which is implied by driking.
May need to invent an N95 mask with a *sealing* straw-port for drinking
with friends?
(They want us to reuse straws anyway, right?)

I did go meet my bar-keep customer after Booster & Jury duty since i was
using the T for the day anyway.

I sacrificed my beard to wear an N95 properly to jury duty. (And very glad
i did. While the Suffolk Superior jury pool room has enhanced air
circulation and socially distanced spacing, the courtrooms do NOT. I hope
the guy coughing and sniffling had allergies or a normal cold ... )

Before Omicron popped up, i went to some Soccer games out-doors, wearing my
mask even tho few others were doing so (whether because they were outside
or because Gov Baker said they didn't *have* to so why express empathy).

Ned Devine's at Quincy Market has two Fuller Domes over two separate
outdoor tables.
I <3 Fuller Domes !
Wonder if they have little ceramic heaters ...