[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Dec 11 04:30:32 EST 2021

I've updated the BLU calendar to replace the abstract for the meeting,
which previously read "Details to follow".

It now says:

"Shankar gives a technical overview of the newly released AMD Ryzen 4
series CPU; Kurt reviews the earlier Budget Build system discussed
previously at the August 2020 BLU meeting, based on AMD's Ryzen 3 CPU; and
Brian discusses his newest Budget Build system, based on the new AMD Ryzen
4 CPU."

If you feel it needs to be further clarified, or that any details are
inaccurate, let me know.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6