[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:11:24 EST 2021

At this point, my plan is to incorporate a healthy portfolio of photos into
the presentation with clear images of the MOBO etc.

Kurt has reference Federico, though I'm not aware of what his planned
discussion / demonstration is

My understanding from prior conversations is this will include the
following.

6:30 - Jerry and John
7:00 - Shankar - AMD Architectural Blu-chip Tech Overview
7:30 -
8:00 - Kurt - Budget Build #1
8:30 - Brian - Budget Build #2

Thanks,