[BLU/Officers] How To: Bootable USB using only Android

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:29:48 EST 2021

Interesting... all of my Android devices only have micro-USB though so I
would need one of those hard to find adapters if I am going to boot a PC...
ah, I see they are recommending an OTG cable. OK, my ISO files tend to run
rather large but I suspect I could put together a small Knoppix 7.6 disk
together from my phone, run some rescue utilities... worth a try... even on
my Cyanogenmod phone...

I used to have Android devices with full USB A... Marvell Plug Computers
had it...