[BLU/Officers] Linux Soup reprise?

Christoph Doerbeck cdoerbec at redhat.com
Sat Oct 17 10:37:36 EDT 2020

Let's book me for Dec 16th.

Topic: Deploying An Openshift Cluster using Ansible Automation
Openshift cluster.  This discussion will focus more on the automation
pieces and will demonstrate a cluster being deployed to libvirt (single
node using integration kvm virtualization) and a cluster being deployed to
ovirt (multi-node enterprise kvm virtualization).

-christoph

--
Christoph Doerbeck
Principal Solutions Architect, Red Hat Inc