[BLU/Officers] AMD Ryzen talk for May BLU meeting?

Shankar Viswanathan shankar.viswan at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:41:52 EDT 2020

I am going to shoot for about 40 minutes worth of slides. Given my past
history at BLU, I expect it will actually take me 80 minutes to get
through :-)  Brian and I decided that it would make more sense for us to
talk about a budget build in a separate meeting later.

I will send you an abstract of the talk over the weekend once I have a
chance to put the outline together.

-Shankar