[BLU/Officers] BLU Jitsi meeting on Friday, March 27 at 7:00 PM?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:39:42 EDT 2020

Yes, they would both be welcome.

I was also hoping to see Federico and have him try out giving a brief
5-minute snippet of his talk, to see how well it works. There's an option
to livestream a to youtube, which worked well when we tried it out on
Wednesday.

Also, there's an enhanced form of jitsi called 8x8 that's run by the same
people that run jitsi, and 8x8 has some additional features for managing
meetings that could be useful.

Bill, could you look into whether there are any security concerns with 8x8?
If 8x8 look okay, I'd like to try it out with another video meeting
sometime next week.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6