[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:56:32 EDT 2020

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 9:47 AM Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Let's take a look at the above list and add or subtract. I would like to
> be able to test 1 or more of these online within a few days among us. I
> would prefer all of John, Me, Kurt, Bill, and Dave. I think John is the key
> here since he does not really have home internet.

I just tried out Zoom with a couple of friends from high school, and it
worked well.

I'll be trying it out with my Toastmasters club on Tuesday.

Can we give it a try sometime on Wednesday? What would be a convenient time
for everyone? Perhaps at 6:30 pm?

Zoom has clients for 9 different Linux distributions, including Fedora and
Ubuntu, plus a tarball for other types of Linux.

https://zoom.us/download

Here's my personal Zoom link:

Topic: John Abreau's Personal Meeting Room

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8056203947?pwd=d25TVVZLZDdjNCtCZEMzemZDMTE2Zz09

Meeting ID: 805 620 3947

Password: 7845789

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6