[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Mar 16 01:22:05 EDT 2020

We're not at the point yet of considering anything. Right now we're at the
point of testing and comparing various options, and SamePlace is one of the
options that Jerry listed in his initial email.

It's been almost 10 years since I last looked at this sort of thing, so it
makes sense to me to check out what the current state of the art is.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6