[BLU/Officers] June 17 Meeting

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:46:51 EDT 2020

Does Bluejeans support streaming to YouTube? (AFAIK no). But I don't think
that would be an issue as anyone could view a meeting in progress and
meetings can be recorded.
Bluejeans is an excellent conferencing system, and is certainly more stable
than Jitsi, but it is a commercial system that would cost us $9.99/mo
(minimum)