[BLU/Officers] July agenda

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Jul 15 17:19:39 EDT 2020

Kurt says Eliot Eshelman from Microway, the meeting host whose Zoom account
is hosting the meeting, agreed to record it and then give us the file
afterward. So, worst case, I'll be uploading it to the BLU youtube channel
afterward.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6