[BLU/Officers] Jitsi hints

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:39:35 EDT 2020

I am experimenting after the meeting in Jit.si for myself, as the "talent"
role instead of "moderator" for September.

   - Jitsi's keyboard shortcuts
   <https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/wiki/Keyboard-Shortcuts> may make
   my life easier.
   We should send them to future speakers using Jitsi in case they haven't
   found them.
   - I'll probably use above shortcuts and add a webcam to desktop to
   toggle headshot/app-share
   *rather than* using *guvcview* to layer a headshot as PiP into a
   full-screen share,
   but that latter is an interesting option for anyone that *wants* the
   simulview because they talks-with-hands or whatever.
   - Moderator should always encourage everyone not presenting to kill
   their camera with the soft button or 'V' for Video keyboard shortcut. It
   will massively increase our headroom on number of people in the Jitsi chat
   before we hit the ceiling.

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com