[BLU/Officers] Chat logs

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:17:34 EDT 2020

Slides and video are posted to the BLU website.

I saved the jitsi chat, both as text and as screen captures. Bill suggested
cherry-picking interesting comments instead of just posting the entire raw
chat, but that's a lot more work than I'm willing to put in.

Brian, if you want to pare down the chat text and send me the results I'll
post that too.

Thanks, Brian.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6