[BLU/Officers] Online for August meeting.

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:39:53 EDT 2020

Conferencing software designed for teaching might turn out to be a better
fit for the kind of presentations we do at our meetings. I figure it's
worth giving it a try to see how it differs.

Things like Zoom and Google Meet seem to me to be designed with corporate
meetings as their primary target audience, and Jitsi seems to be designed
as essentially a Zoom clone.