[BLU/Officers] Are you still looking for a January speaker?

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:19:14 EST 2019

I've redoubled my efforts on the RPi. (I've also been working on some
improved networking / interconnecting subnets from the bin of devices named
below.)

Currently working on software - working to connect a network of devices,
connected by IPFS (aka "the DWeb")

There have been a lot of software updates in the RPi space (and IPFS as
well.)

I've recently read of some firmware updates for the RPi4 which could be of
interest. (Maybe you discussed these? Sorry I missed this week's meeting.)

Separately, I have a BIN full of WiFi Routers from different vendors etc.
And I'd really like to "reflash" these with the latest updates. That alone
could keep people guessing.

Brian