[BLU/Officers] Calendar update ?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed May 15 16:00:58 EDT 2019

FYI, the main difference between the local calendar.ics and the google
calendar is that the calendar.ics pulls the data from the BLU calendar
postgresql database, and is therefore automatically up to date at all
times, whereas I have to update the google calendar (at
blu-events at gapps.blu.org) by hand, so it's sometimes out of date if I
update the BLU calendar but forget to add the changes to the google
calendar.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6