[BLU/Officers] Cake, pizza for BLU anniversary?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:45:29 EDT 2019

Sure, drinks would be great. The soda vending machines on the 3rd floor of
E51 have not always been reliable; I recall them being out of order for
months at a time.

Disposable cups, plates, and napkins would be great.Perhaps a bag of ice,
too, if you have a cooler to keep it from melting too soon.

Between the cake and the pizza, we should have plenty to snack on, unless
attendance is way larger than what we've been seeing lately.

For reference, there were 17 attendees who added their names to the guest
list on June 2018 when we had the X-Ray Astronomy presentation.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6