[BLU/Officers] http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2019-ifest70

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:05:01 EDT 2019

Sorry for that. In the 25 years we've been running our group, this is the
first time anything like this has happened.

I did send a cancellation notice to our announcements mailing list as soon
as Jerry and I discovered that all roads to the building were closed, and
then I updated the website from my phone to alert anyone not on the mailing
list.

Unfortunately, we didn't discover that the roads had been closed until
after an hour-long drive into the city and over the Longfellow Bridge,
about 15 minutes before the InstallFest was scheduled to begin.

We normally run 4 InstallFests each year. We haven't selected a date yet
for the next one, which should be in September or October.