[BLU/Officers] InstallFest conflict

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:32:29 EDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 2:05 AM John Abreau <abreauj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just noticed in my calendar that I have a Toastmasters event on July 17
> in Rhode Island that I have to attend, from 8:30 am to noon, the same day
> as the InstallFest.

July 17 is Wednesday, the Anniversary meeting.
Do you perhaps mean 27th, Saturday, for conflict of InstallFest and morning
BreadRoasters of Providence plantations?

I wouldn't be able to make it to the InstallFest before 1:30-2:00 pm, and
> it's probably not worth my driving into MIT at that point.
>
> Sorry i didn't notice this sooner.

So we'll either need Jerry to borrow your InstallFest gear or David and me
to come loaded for bear.
I think I can. Will have to leave earlier than some timesort bit doable.