[BLU/Officers] Next InstallFest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Dec 28 18:08:12 EST 2019

So, there's a conflict on March 7, and an elevated risk of bad weather for
February, which makes March 14 the best option.

Bill mentions February 15, but that conflicts with Boskone, which is why I
left it out in the first place. He also mentions the possibility of
delaying until the MIT Swapfest begins, but we can just as easily plan for
a subsequent InstallFest in that timeframe.

Does anyone feel that the Pi Day factor will be an issue?

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6