[BLU/Officers] Face to face meeting

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sat Dec 7 15:59:21 EST 2019

I agree with everything written here.  I want to make clear though that
"backups" refer to *us* just as much as software backups.  We need to
get to a place where all of us can maintain our systems, and that likely
also means moving to more industry standard software and away from
hand-crafted scripts (i.e. Wordpress, CalDav, etc)