[BLU/Officers] Artisans Asylum

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Aug 9 21:25:53 EDT 2019

Sounds like everyone is good for September 21, which will make it possible
for Bill to distribute flyers at the MIT Flea on September 15.

I'll put in the request to MIT Scheduling, and let everyone know when I
receive confirmation.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6