[BLU/Officers] Fwd: Synoptek Pricing Update September 2019

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:56:29 EDT 2019

We pay $12.00 per year.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tonia Danford <tdanford at synoptek.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 9, 2019, 5:51 PM
Subject: Synoptek Pricing Update September 2019
To: gaf.linux at gmail.com <gaf.linux at gmail.com>

*Dear Valued Customer,*

*Thank you for your continued business with Synoptek. Serving your IT needs
and keeping you connected and competitive in the marketplace remains the
top priority for Synoptek. As the result of increased underlying costs and
consistent with your service contract, you will see a 3% service rate
increase. The new rates will be effective with your September 2019 dated
invoices.*

*Again, we remain committed to providing unmatched customer focus,
satisfaction and success.  We value your business and the opportunity to
serve your IT needs. If you have any questions, please contact us at *
*billing.el at Synoptek.com* <billing.el at Synoptek.com>*.*

*Sincerely,*

*Billing Support Team*

*Synoptek*