[BLU/Officers] Topics for upcoming BLU meetings

Shankar Viswanathan shankar.viswan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:08:11 EDT 2019

Hi Jabr,

You can use the following summary for the talk:

This talk will be about the different steps involved in designing a
silicon chip: all the way from a design concept to taking it to volume
production. A typical PC processor will be used as an example but the
steps are generally applicable to any silicon integrated circuit design.
It is meant to be a brief introduction to IC design, but more
importantly, it is to answer questions about the whole process (not a
monologue). So bring your questions or send it via email ahead of the talk.

-Shankar