[BLU/Officers] BLU talk for April?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Apr 9 18:43:19 EDT 2019

Hi, Kurt.

Any updates for next week's BLU meeting? I'd like to get something to add
to the calendar as soon as possible. As of Friday, Ed Rohmer was still
unconfirmed.

Also, for May or July, it would be great if we could get Jeff Schiller or
someone from the MIT IPv6 rollout team. We've already booked a talk for
June.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6