[NVRG] 2012 NVRG Dues Status

Sarah & Dave Gunnarson gunnarson at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 17:03:47 EST 2011

NVRG Members,

Attached is a list of NVRG dues status for all members.  Please check to see
if you have paid for 2012, or later years, and if so, that I've properly
recorded the information.  I've saved the same information in Microsoft Word
and Excel formats.  If you haven't yet paid for 2012, dues are $15 payable
to "NVRG" and you can mail it to me at the following address:

Dave Gunnarson

NVRG Membership Chair

10707 Ellie's Court

Fairfax Station, VA  22039-1876

Thanks to everyone who has already paid dues this year!

Yours in EFV8'ing,

Dave