[HH] advice on diagnosing/fixing flickering monitor requested...

Phil C. charlestek at rcn.com
Fri Aug 2 02:41:56 EDT 2019

In addition to my previous message suspecting bad electrolytics, I am
doubting that you have multiple addressable LED blacklighting blocks or
areas, that is usually reserved for higher end LED TV's.  It is quite
possible that depending on the type of LED panel, that main  control of
areas of pixels with regard to led color and intensity are being misfired at
a higher frequency dependent on the frame to frame changes in the source
signal. Have you tested with a single static test pattern for each primary
color?  Then use some kind of progressively complex test video?  I am not
sure, depending on your type of panel how black is generated.