[HH] Spam (9.973):Re: CO detectors self-destruct

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Mon Apr 17 21:56:05 EDT 2017

My assumption is that either 1) the sensor self-tests and EOLs when the test fails (I think this is unlikely), or 2) the sensor has a timer running internally, since the time of manufacturing, that runs to the actual lifespan (not the warranted life, the longer design life) before alerting with EOL.

Best-F