[HH] portable oscilloscope

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:38:55 EDT 2012

* Not actually 4 channels.  2 O-scope channels, 2 digital inputs.
* Asylum has one, as well as a pile of the single-channel version.
* Distortion is terrible.  72 MS/s is an egregious enough exaggeration of
something that is technically true that I would be tempted to punch their
marketing guy in the snoot.
* Better than nothing.  Marginally.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*