[HH] Re : TI Pandaboards improving at breakneck pace...

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 16 11:57:13 EST 2012

We added our board to this test...
http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1202157-BY-1201286BY42. It was an
original Panda (EA3) with a similar hardfp build from the first week
of February. While some of the benchies are predictably 20% slower
than the ES, it is interesting to note that some actually performed
better. We will try and figure out why that is...

Looking at cpufreq-info, we were running at 1 Ghz 99.84% of the time.
It throttled down to 300Mhz for something but omap4temp stayed well
within range.