[Discuss] Scalahosting.com for email hosting?

Daniel Barrett dbarrett at blazemonger.com
Thu Mar 14 19:34:26 EDT 2024

Any recommendations for a reliable email hosting service (IMAP) that provides:

1. Lots of storage space (50 GB or more)
2. Multiple domains with multiple email addresses
3. Reasonable price ($10/month or less)

Anyone here using scalahosting.com for email? They seem to satisfy all
the requirements, and I haven't found any horror stories about them.

I really like my current host (hostdime.com) but I'm pushing their
plan's limit of 100,000 inodes.  Upgrading would bring a massive jump
in cost (10x) because I'm grandfathered on cheap legacy plan from back
when the company was small. :-)

Thanks for any advice,
Dan

--