[Discuss] LibrePlanet 2024: Cultivating Community -- submit a session proposal

Devin Ulibarri devinu at fsf.org
Tue Oct 17 12:14:37 EDT 2023

Hi,

We are excited to announce the [LibrePlanet 2024
conference](https://libreplanet.org/2024), which will be held both
online and in-person. We invite you to submit a session for LibrePlanet
2024: Cultivating Community, which you can do at
https://my.fsf.org/lp-call-for-sessions.

The conference, which is now in its 16th year of bringing people
together for software freedom, is scheduled for March 2024 planned for
the greater Boston area (exact dates and venue TBA). The deadline for
submitting a session is now October 26, at 12:00 EST (17:00 UTC). If
you're interested in speaking and don't have any solid ideas on what to
propose, check out [last year's LibrePlanet
program](https://libreplanet.org/2023/program/) for some ideas. Even if
you don't have a topic that feels right this year: **please make sure**
that your colleagues and friends in free software know that we want them
to submit talks! I hope you'll share our call for sessions on your
social media accounts**. The more proposals we receive, the more options
we have to create a truly memorable and inspiring conference.

Finally, attendee registration will be opening soon, so if you don't
intend to be at the front of the room, make sure to take your spot in
the audience! You'll be able to register at
<https://www.libreplanet.org/2024>. More information, including all the
dates and times of office hours are published at
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/call-for-sessions-for-libreplanet-2024-cultivating-community-now-open>

Best,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.