[Discuss] display

dan moylan jdm at moylan.us
Thu Nov 30 14:47:38 EST 2023

daniel writes:
> On 2023-11-30 12:59, dan moylan wrote:
>>> BTW what kind of Mac are you using? Does it have an Apple,
>>> Intel, or AMD GPU (or is it old enough to be Nvidia)?
>> no apple -- hp laptop running fc38.

> Oh - what are "apple window pop-ups" on fc38?

i have no idea.  at least three windows popped up, each
purportedly from apple.  i am not an apple person.  i do not
access anything on purpose.  connected to apple.  these
pop-ups  froze my computer.  i rebooted.

> What's the display's resolution and aspect ratio?

i have no idea other that what settings just told me (which
can't be right).

ole dan

j. daniel moylan
84 harvard ave