[Discuss] Now you see it now you don't

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:02:54 EST 2023

The command-line tool "pdftotext" will extract text from a PDF file, and
"pdfimages" will extract images from a PDF file. Both tools are in the rpm
package "poppler-utils".

If you're using debian or ubuntu, it's possible that the .deb package is
named differently, but I assume it's available on those distributions.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6