[Discuss] SanDisk Extreme SSDs keep abruptly failing—firmware fix for only some promised | Ars Technica

Ted Vahey ted at allsystems.com
Sat May 20 08:44:14 EDT 2023

My son just had a failure on his 4TB.

😬

Any suggestions on recovery tools?

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 7:30 PM Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> 😩
>
> On Fri, May 19, 2023, 7:24 PM Edward <epp at null.net> wrote:
>
> > Looks like SanDisk's Extreme SSD's are having issues.
> >

> https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2023/05/sandisk-extreme-ssds-keep-abruptly-failing-firmware-fix-for-only-some-promised/

Ted Vahey
All Systems Integration
831 Beacon St
Suite 288
Newton Centre, MA 02459
(781) 935-3322

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
information is strictly prohibited. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and
attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and
accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.