[Discuss] Email Hosting Providers

epp epp at null.net
Sun Dec 3 14:22:22 EST 2023

Ionos also offers an e-mail service, which includes a free domain. They
offer both IMAP and POP3 access, in addition to SMTP.

https://www.ionos.com/office-solutions/create-an-email-address

On Sunday 03 December 2023 01:46:32 PM (-05:00), jbk wrote:

 > I am looking to change my email / domain host to another provider.
 > It needs to support pop3
 > Zoho is one such that has been recommended.
 >
 > Before making the big move I would first setup a new domain with the
host and then setup a test pop3 account to verify I can manage their email
utilities and security features and get them to work on my devices. Only
after I'm satisfied I can manage the email account will I then begin the
process to move my domain and setup the real accounts.