[Discuss] puzzle

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Apr 29 18:10:58 EDT 2023

That's what I do, and it works well. I have a consumer wifi router, and I
connect to the Internet through a 4/LTE wifi hotspot that I borrow from the
public library for a week at a time. They have maybe a dozen different
hotspots, so I randomly get a different one each week.

I use a cheap wifi/ethernet bridge to connect my wifi router to the
hotspot; I plug its ethernet jack into the wifi router's WAN port, then
each week I reconfigure it for the new hotspot by pressing and holding its
factory reset button for 20 seconds and then connecting to it with a laptop
to get to its admin web page.

The bridge I use is a VONETS VAP11G-300 WiFi Bridge that I found on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014SK2H6W

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6