[Discuss] IDE for GNU Makefile auto-tools

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Sun Sep 25 11:43:37 EDT 2022

I'm so tired with "good enough to get the job done." I've been writing
software for mostly the same way since 1979, I would think that there
would be something easier by now.

Maybe its just the way I've learned to think. Maybe my brain won't accept
a new paradigm. Maybe using my fingers and typing "verbal" commands is
just how my brain works. Maybe I just can't accommodate a visual
methodology. Interesting thought.

Still, IDEs could be so much better.