[Discuss] Want to buy some laptops/Macbooks/iMac/Mac Pro for a summer programming camp

Tom Lou mariolzx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:51:47 EDT 2022

Hi, William,

Sorry for the late reply.
You asked very good questions.
We just need some computers that are able to run Python/JavaScript. So, any
laptops that can run Windows 10 should be fine. I guess a 4GB ram and a
256GB Hard drive should work. Of course, if you have newer/better
computers, they should also be fine.
CD/DVD Readers or Writers are not required. Having WiFi cards will be
better. But if your laptop doesn't have a wifi card, I can buy some USB
wifi adapters.

We also hope to find some Apple computers, like macbook, iMAC or Mac Pro
because we want to teach some basic Apple computer skills. I think any
Apple computers that are able to run High Sierra and above should be fine.
Wired/wireless keyboards and/or mice are not necessary. But if your
computers have a keyboard/mouse, we can also accept them.

Of course, I can help you to remove/backup your data if needed. But I guess
most people here know how to remove/backup data:)

Thanks,

Tom