[Discuss] Credit Card Capture From Inside My Wallet: This stops now

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:18:28 EDT 2022

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 18:50:59 -0400
Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still gives you a fighting chance at least. And if you learn by
> experimenting which angle WORKS for using a protected card, as you've
> done, do NOT give THAT angle when NOT paying with the prox card.

But that's really the same as, "don't hold your wallet near the POS
terminal in the first place." If you're careful about proximity then
shielded sleeves and wallets provide no additional protection, they
only add bulk.

Well, maybe removed some bulk since your wallet is lighter for the
snake oil you bought. ;)

--